This is the front of the Jo Sharp v-neck vest, knitted in the Sublime Merino, Cashmere, Silk DK yarn. Before starting I did some tension squares and that suggested that I should use larger needles than the 3.25mm suggested. I was getting the right tension with 3.5 mm needles so that was what I used. I also decided that the small would be too small (I am between the small and medium) so I kitted the medium. Unfortunately after nearly completing the front I measured the tension in the knitting and I was way over – I guess I knit tighter in my tension squares than normal. Once I had the front left done I measured it against myself and realised that it was going to be far too big. I couldn’t bear to rip it all out (the large amount of rib took a long time to knit), so I brought it up to Kidsgrove and measured it against MQ and it looks like it will fit her. So I’ve finished off the front and handed it over!